- Served at Prince of Peace Lutheran in New Buffalo, MI for 3 years.
- Served at Zion Lutheran in Mora for nearly 17 years.
- Began serving as Senior Pastor here at SST on June 9, 2002.
- Has been an adjunct instructor for Concordia University in St. Paul, MN teaching the religion and ethics modules for the BA and MA degrees for the last several years. He enjoys teaching the classes, but truly loves the pastoral ministry.
- Is serving as the 2nd Vice President of the Minnesota South District.
- Graduated from Henry Sibley High School in Mendota Heights in 1974.
- Attended Concordia University in St. Paul studying to be a pastor.
- Graduated in February of 1978 with a BA, majoring in history and minoring in the classical languages.
- Attended Concordia Seminary in St. Louis, MO.
- Graduated in May of 1982 with a Master of Divinity.
- Married to wife, Lynn, Associate Professor at Concordia University, St. Paul, MN
- Oldest son, Seth is married to Emily and lives in Modesto, CA, and have a son William.
- Youngest son, Aaron is married to Abby and lives in Michigan with daughter Hazel.